sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2012

AGFA ISOMAT-RAPID


Kurt Cobain

    Yesterday I got the most wonderful surprise from my boyfriend. 
    I've been reading and searching around about these magnificent vintage cameras from the 60's/70's that, through a chemical error, would result an accidental passionate photo style that we now call the art of lomography.
    When he stretched his hand to me and said I found this at home, I thought you'd might like it, I couldn't believe I was actually holding an original Agfa Isomat-Rapid from the 60's (bought in the 60's)!

    This 35mm fixed lens camera was given in 1873 to a company that was founded in Berlin in 1867. The AGFA, abbreviation for Aktien-Gesellschaft für Anilin-Fabrikation, became more popular hitting its peak in the 60's, conquering the world-wide population with its warm colors and vintage aspect, being produced for over 115 years.

    This example from Agfa (and many more) gave birth to a new movement called The 10 Golden Rules Of Lomography that is still infecting every Don't Think, Just Shoot generation:

#1 Take your camera everywhere you go.
#2 Use it anytime, day and night.
#3 Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
#4 Try the shot from the hip.
#5 Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as close as possible.
#6 Don't think.
#7 Be fast
#8 You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
#9 Afterwards either.
#10 Don't worry about any rules.

http://www.lomography.com/about/the-ten-golden-rules

Beatriz Mariano © 2012

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário